Why Work at CSI?
HR Staff: (Clockwise) Eric, Judy, Pam & Lyntessa
"Welcome to the College of Southern Idaho, one of the fastest growing educational institutions in the State of Idaho. We are a progressive campus where you will have the opportunity to excel in any endeavor you wish to accomplish. Our students are the most important individuals on our campus. CSI offers you many unique opportunities and services to help you realize your lifelong goals."
Dr. Jeff Fox, President
Check out a few of our exciting employee benefits!
- Competitive benefits package
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Free tuition and reduced fees at select Idaho universities
- Robust employee wellbeing program
- Access to athletics, arts and culture
- Fitness facility and outdoor challenge course
- Onsite cafeterias
- State retirement program
- Our campus is the most beautiful park in Twin Falls!
Learn more about living and working in the Magic Valley online.
For part-time or temporary instructional positions that may exist throughout the school year, please connect directly with the appropriate department chair. Visit our Program Websites for contact information.
Please direct employee employment questions to Judy Heatwole 208-732-6269 and Head Start openings to Lisa Stewart 208-736-0741 x1112.