College of Southern Idaho Human Resources Department Website
- ADA Medical Certification | ADA Medical Request Form
- FMLA Employee Medical Certification
- Medical Return to Work Certification Form
- Workers Compensation
Steps to Report Employee Injury
Direct Deposit form
eNotes employee newsletter subscription, complete the registration form online
Holidays at CSI: Policy Statement | Holiday Office Closures 2019/20
Leave Slip in Excel format to complete online and send hard copy to HR
Miscellaneous Change (Address, phone, personal information)
Memo of Understanding for Teaching During Normal Working Hours Form
- Calendar of 2019/20 contract days for faculty
New Hire/Change Notice
Pay dates & time sheet deadlines
Reduced Fee/Reciprocal Agreement | BSU, ISU, UofI and LCSC Degree Options
Tuition-Free Classes at CSI
W-4 Federal form and W-4 State of Idaho
Work-Study Supervision Guidelines
Exit Interview Form
Interview Questions and Questions for Final Candidates and EEOC Guidelines for Arrest and Convictions
Telephone Referencing Form
- SilkRoad Recruiting Program website and ATS Guide for Supervisors
- Classification System at CSI
- Job Description Template for CSI
NEW HIRE HR ONBOARDING
- Offer the position to the successful candidate pending successful telephone referencing and background check screening.
- Contact the new hire to begin the Background Check. The supervisor may send completed documents by hard copy, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to 208-732-6678. We have security options If the forms need to come directly from the candidate. Find instructions for the supervisor online: How to initiate a background check.
- Complete and give the New Hire and Change Notice to HR with an expected first-of-the-month start date for full-time hires. The Notice must contain all REQUIRED information, approvals and these three attachments:
- Job description that you also explained and gave a copy of to the new employee
- Transcripts, official or unofficial, that show the degree conferred when a degree is required
- Telephone reference forms
- HR will contact the candidate upon receipt of the New Hire and Change Notice to complete remaining employment documentation. HR will offer a benefit and CSI culture orientation for full-time hires on the first day of work.
- The supervisor will be contacted by HR when the background check returns, and the employment documentation is complete. The new hire is now ready to begin work.
- New hire equipment, keys, name badges, as needed, will be automatically processed with the New Hire paperwork submission by HR.
Mandatory New Hire Training Courses:
Human Resources will invite new full-time employees to take and will track completion of: Confidentiality Policy, Computer Use Policy, Policies and Procedures Manual, Employee Performance Standards, Sexual Harassment & Discrimination Policy, Title IX training and Campus Safety and Security. Part-time employee names and CSI emails may also be submitted by the supervisor to HR for this training as needed.
The supervisor will track completion of Harassment & Discrimination Policy training for part-time and workstudy employees online and employees without CSI email addresses in hard copy.
- Harassment & Discrimination online tutorial and quiz
- Harassment & Discrimination hard copy tutorial, quiz and supervisor's score sheet
- Before leaving the online quiz, the employee may print the page with their score or submit a certificate to their supervisor for signature.
The supervisor will require FERPA training and the Office of the Register will track completion before allowing access to Jenzabar to the new employee.