- ADA Medical Certification | ADA Medical Request Form
- FMLA Employee Medical Certification
- Medical Return to Work Certification Form
- Workers Compensation Forms:
- Calendar of contract days for faculty
- Direct Deposit form
- eNotes employee newsletter subscription, complete the registration form online.
- Holidays at CSI: Policy Statement | Holiday/Office Closures
- Leave Slip in Excel format to complete online and send hard copy to HR
- Miscellaneous Change (Address, phone, personal information)
- Memo of Understanding for Teaching During Normal Working Hours Form
- New Hire/Change Notice
- Organizational Chart
- Reduced Fee/Reciprocal Agreement | BSU, ISU, UofI and LCSC Degree Options
- Resignation/Termination Checklist
- Resignation/Termination Form
- Retirement Checklist
- Tuition-Free Classes at CSI
- Exit Interview Form
CSI Application for Employment form (If not completed a part of the online application process)
Interview Questions and Questions for Final Candidates
Reference checking guide for job applicants | Telephone Reference Form
Background Checks: Complete these forms and forward the Disclosure and Release to Judy Heatwole by hard copy interoffice or regular mail, or by FAX to 208-732-6678. Notary not necessary.
- SilkRoad Recruiting Program website and Recruiting Guide for Supervisors
- Classification System at CSI
- Job Description Format for CSI
NEW HIRE ONBOARDING
New employees, both full-time and part-time, submit all of the following to HR:
Print all forms at once (choose two-sided printing) or select specific documents below:
- New Hire/Change Notice that is completed by the supervisor and gathers approvals for the hire.
- CSI Employee Information Form
- W-4 Form (submit page 1 only to HR)
- Idaho W-4 Form (optional)
- Form I-9 (submit pages 1- 2 only with proper ID including SSA card for payroll) | Instructions for Form I-9
- CSI Policies and Procedures Manual Acknowledgement
- Health Insurance Marketplace Options Acknowledgement
- Direct Deposit form or banking institution Direct Deposit form with employee signature
- CSI Application for Employment form (mandatory for all positions)
Mandatory New Hire Training Courses:
Human Resources will send notice and track completion of: Performance Standards, Harassment & Discrimination Policy, Title IX, and Run,Hide,Fight training for full-time employees. Hard copy Onboarding training (for non-CSI personnel) and score sheets for Discrimination, Title IX and Run, Hide, Fight quizzes are offered here for supervisors to oversee.
The supervisor will require FERPA Training and the Office of the Register will track completion before allowing access to Jenzabar to the new employee.