- ADA Medical Certification | ADA Medical Request Form
- FMLA Employee Medical Certification
- Medical Return to Work Certification Form
- Workers Compensation
Steps to Report Employee Injury
Direct Deposit form
eNotes employee newsletter subscription, complete the registration form online
Holidays at CSI: Policy Statement | Holiday Office Closures 2019/20
Leave Slip in Excel format to complete online and send hard copy to HR
Miscellaneous Change (Address, phone, personal information)
Memo of Understanding for Teaching During Normal Working Hours Form
- Calendar of 2019/20 contract days for faculty
Pay dates & time sheet deadlines
Reduced Fee/Reciprocal Agreement | BSU, ISU, UofI and LCSC Degree Options
Tuition-Free Classes at CSI
W-4 Federal form and W-4 State of Idaho
Work-Study Supervision Guidelines
Exit Interview Form
Interview Questions and Questions for Final Candidates and EEOC Guidelines for Arrest and Convictions
- SilkRoad Recruiting Program website and ATS Guide for Supervisors
- Classification System at CSI
- Job Description Template for CSI and guide on How to Develop a Job Description
Telephone Referencing Form
NEW HIRE HR ONBOARDING
- Offer the position to the successful candidate pending successful telephone referencing and background check screening.
- Contact the new hire to begin the Background Check. The supervisor may send completed documents by hard copy, email to email@example.com or FAX to 208-732-6678. We have security options If the forms need to come directly from the candidate. Find instructions for the supervisor online: How to initiate a background check.
- Complete and give the New Hire and Change Notice to HR with an expected first-of-the-month start date for full-time hires. The Notice must contain all REQUIRED information, approvals and these three attachments:
- Job description that you also explained and gave a copy of to the new employee
- Transcripts, official or unofficial, that show the degree conferred when a degree is required
- Telephone reference forms
- HR will contact the candidate upon receipt of the New Hire and Change Notice to complete remaining employment documentation. HR will offer a benefit and CSI culture orientation for full-time hires on the first day of work.
- The supervisor will be contacted by HR when the background check returns, and the employment documentation is complete. The new hire is now ready to begin work.
- New hire equipment, keys, name badges, as needed, will be automatically processed with the New Hire paperwork submission to HR.
Mandatory New Hire Training Courses:
Human Resources will invite new full-time employees to take and will track completion of: Confidentiality Policy, Computer Use Policy, Policies and Procedures Manual, and Campus Safety training online
The supervisor will promote timely completion of both HR online training and the CSI Compliance Training issued to all new employees upon hire.
Resignation - voluntary departure, both full- and part-time
- The employee submits a letter of resignation to the supervisor with the reason for leaving and the anticipated last day of work. The supervisor copies HR.
- The supervisor completes the Resignation/Retirement Form and submits it to HR who copies Payroll. The supervisor collects college equipment and keys.
- HR will process all vacation/sick leave not previously reported, change of address, and services covered by IT,
Retirement - for benefited employees 55 years of age and working 10 or more years
- The employee submits a letter of resignation to the supervisor with the anticipated last day of work. The supervisor copies HR.
- The supervisor completes the Retirement Form and submits it to HR who copies Payroll. The supervisor collects college equipment and keys.
- HR will process benefit information, unused vacation accrual, change of address, and services provided by IT.
Termination - involuntary departure, full- and part-time